Critical Collective, represented by
is a trusted digital repository providing for
long-term preservation and access to essays, articles, exhibition notes, reviews
and other scholarly materials on Indian art and visual culture.
is part of Devi Foundation, a not-for-profit
organization that is registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act,
Critical Collective has provided Terms and Conditions for use of the service
(“Terms and Conditions of Service”) and its contents in order to establish
guidelines for responsible usage, to protect the rights of authors and
The term ‘Critical Collective’ or ‘criticalcollective.in’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers
to the owner of the website, part of an NGO, Devi Foundation. The term ‘you’
refers to the subscriber or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and
use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found
or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such
information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly
exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your
own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility
to ensure that any information available through this website meet your specific
4. This website contains material for which we have permission from the writer,
artist, publisher, whichever is applicable. All rights belong to the writer,
artist and publisher, whichever is applicable.
5. Material on criticalcollective.in may not be used for commercial purposes and
may not be transformed or built upon. You may contact the writer, artists or
gallery for any other use of material. For non-commercial purposes, you must
attribute the material to the writer, artist or gallery whichever is applicable
and original publication context.
6. This website may also include links to other websites. These links are
provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not
signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the
content of the linked website(s).
7. We may withdraw material from criticalcollective.in for good cause shown. We
would endeavor, to the extent practicable, to minimize any inconvenience to
subscribers caused by such withdrawal.
8. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Indian law. You hereby irrevocably
submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Delhi courts notwithstanding the
jurisdiction where you are based.